Keep your home safe and compliant,
no matter how busy life gets.
Providing peace of mind for busy homeowners.
We understand that modern life can be hectic and demanding, with many homeowners juggling busy work schedules, family commitments and other obligations.
It can be challenging to find the time to keep up with the recommended safety checks and maintenance required for your smoke alarms, which can lead to stress and worry about the safety of your home.
Our expert field team will ensure that your smoke alarms are not passed their expiry date, compliant with relevant legislation and working correctly – giving you the peace of mind you need to relax and enjoy your home.
Owner Occupier Services & Pricing
Inspect & Maintain Smoke Alarms
Year-Round Home Protection
Platinum Subscription Package: $119 per year
Our affordable annual subscription helps to keep your home and family protected all year round. It includes an annual inspection of smoke alarms as well as ongoing support whenever you need it. This service aims to ensure your property meets current federal smoke alarm legislation.
This service includes:
- Annual inspection, test and clean of all smoke alarms installed in the property.
- Compliance report following each inspection.
- Free installation or replacement of smoke alarms when found to be missing, damaged, faulty or expired and required for compliance. We will install on a like-for-like basis.
- Seven year product warranty on all Emerald Alarms installed by Smoke Alarm Solutions*.
- Ongoing access to our 24/7 Emergency Service for sounding alarms.
- Complimentary re-attendance for beeping or faulty smoke alarms requiring attention.
*Eligibility and full terms & conditions can be found here.
Includes our 24/7 Emergency Service*
If there are sounding alarms in your property, you can call us at any time and our team will troubleshoot the issue.
Once-off Inspection Service: $100 per visit
We will attend your property to inspect, clean and maintain all existing smoke alarms. If we find that your property is compliant, we will issue you a certificate. If rectification work is required to make the property compliant, we will provide a quote for any additional fees.
- Replacement 9 volt batteries where required.
- Testing of each smoke alarm’s decibel output.
- Check to ensure alarms have not passed their expiry date.
- Cleaning of alarms and checking they meet Australian Standards.
- Removal of alarms where possible to check connections and power supply.
- Compliance report following inspection.
Selling Your Property
Pre-Sale Inspection Service: $100 per visit
Our Pre-Sale Inspection Service ensures the smoke alarms in your property meet relevant Australian standards prior to sale.
- Service, clean and test all smoke alarms installed in the property.
- Replacement of 9 volt batteries where required.
- Compliance report confirming the property meets legislative standards or a quotation for any rectification work required to achieve this.