Trusted by Australia’s leading real estate agents
Solutions for Rental Properties
We understand the pressures on landlords are mounting every day.
Rapidly rising interest rates coupled with government pressure to limit rent increases has put landlords in Australia under immense pressure.
You’re likely facing increased costs, stricter regulations and rising tenant expectations that all challenge the return you’re getting from your investment in property.
So, when it comes to smoke alarm compliance,
you need an affordable, hassle-free solution.
We’ve got you covered.
Our industry-leading services allow you to affordably meet your legal duties, mitigate the risks of non-compliance and protect your tenants and property investment. We do all the heavy-lifting, saving you time and stress.
- We arrange tenant entry notices and access
- We handle all tenant calls for sounding alarms with 24/7 support
- We monitor your property’s inspection due dates and compliance status
In short, we give you one less thing to worry about when it comes to managing your investment property.Online Quote & Booking
Rental Property Services & Pricing
Ongoing Annual Smoke Alarm
Inspection & Maintenance
Platinum Subscription Package: $119 per property, per year
Our Platinum Subscription covers smoke alarm inspections at your property within a year as per legislative requirements, as well as the free installation and replacement of smoke alarms required for compliance.
- Annual smoke alarm inspection to ensure compliance.
- Compliance report following each inspection.
- Free installation or replacement of smoke alarms when found to be missing, damaged, faulty or expired and required for compliance. We will install on a like-for-like basis.
- Ongoing access to our 24/7 Emergency Service for sounding smoke alarms*.
- Complimentary re-attendance for beeping or faulty smoke alarms requiring attention.
- Optional add-on services (additional fee applies) – corded window safety devices, safety switch testing and water meter reading.
Smoke alarms will only be installed or replaced if required for compliance. This subscription complies properties with current state and federal legislative requirements only.
*Eligibility and full terms & conditions can be found here.
Includes our 24/7 Emergency Service*
If there are sounding alarms in your property, tenants can simply call us at any time and our team will troubleshoot the issue.
Selling Your Property
Pre-Sale Inspection Service: $100 per visit
Our Pre-Sale Inspection Service ensures the smoke alarms in your property meet relevant Australian Standards prior to sale.
- Service, clean and test all smoke alarms installed in the property.
- Replacement of 9 volt batteries where required.
- Compliance report confirming the property meets legislative standards or a quotation for any rectification work required to achieve this.