Through the integration of our platform with your PropertyMe software, live and accurate data is shared, eliminating errors and streamlining interactions.
Once setup, the integration will automate:
- All updates of tenant and landlords contact details.
- All updates of property details including key numbers, building class and number of bedrooms.
- Work order creation.
- The cancellation of lost/archived properties.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. Due by
This field will be used to determine the due date in our system.
IMPORTANT: This due date should be set a minimum of two weeks in advance for regular work orders.
The summary information will be used to determine the type of work we need to carry out using key words.
- to request attendance for a lease renewal or changeover, include “Lease Renewal” or “Changeover”.
- to request attendance to a beeping smoke alarm, include “Beeping Alarm”.
3. Work Order Notes
Supplier Instructions: We will process any special instructions provided via Supplier Instructions.
- to notify us there is a pet onsite, write “Dog onsite, must contact tenants for access”.
Things to remember:
- Don’t send us your work orders via email, we will automatically receive them.
- If you need to make changes to a work order after assigning to Smoke Alarm Solutions, please call or email us to advise.
- If you would like to see the progress of your work order, check our Solutions Portal for updates.
- If you no longer require a work order to be completed, simply un-assign from Smoke Alarm Solutions.